Job Vacancy General Maint Tech IV Facilities Management, Columbia (RICHLAND) State of South Carolina
Job title: General Maint Tech IV Facilities Management, Columbia (RICHLAND)
Company: State of South Carolina
- Maintenance helpers assist maintenance technicians in installing, maintaining and repairing equipment and machinery.
- Their duties include: handling tools, supplies and materials to other workers: preparing the work area; and cleaning the work area or equipment.
- This position may requires walking on uneven surfaces, gravel, concrete, dirt, brick, and other material, climbing stairs, using ladders, lifting heavy objects, working with power tools and other tools of the trade, bending, kneeling, stooping, standing/and or sitting for long periods of time.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- This position will assist in the Plumbing shop.
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
(Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements: (Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources)
A High School diploma.
Trades experience related to the area of employment.
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 and older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education.
Expected salary: $18.45 per hour
Location: Richland County, SC
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 01:07:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!