Job Vacancy GENERAL GREENHOUSE WORKER Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises LLC
Job title: GENERAL GREENHOUSE WORKER
Company: Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises LLC
Job description: Description:
As a General Greenhouse Worker, you will work with our various teams throughout the greenhouse to ensure the production of the highest quality plants for our customers. The position is located at our Foothills and Table Mountain locations in Golden, CO.
This position is an entry level, temporary position with opportunities to move into a full-time year round position based on performance and company needs. Experience with Spanish speakers or fluency in Spanish preferred but not required.
Assist with the following departments to assure quality product is delivered to our customers, maintain area cleanliness, follow instructions, and act in accordance to rules and regulations set by TGE.
- Work with plants, moving, planting, pinching, spacing, hanging baskets, putting trays/containers on benches, transplanting plugs, etc.
- Pull and process orders for collation in accordance to TGE procedures
- Load trucks according to invoices and routing
- Organize product on docks for truck loading
- Process plugs and finished orders according to paperwork, ship mode, and instructions given by the Collation Supervisor
- Fill and label trays
- Put trays onto conveyor belts
- Maintain machines used for seeding
- Plant cuttings into trays manually to be grown
- Take trays off of conveyor belt and put on benches
- Move product in accordance to plans and schedules set by production personnel
- Move seeded or planted products into greenhouses
In addition to the above responsibilities, General Greenhouse Workers will be required to assist with various projects around the greenhouse as needed and directed by their Greenhouse Supervisor.
Basic Minimum Requirements:
Workers must meet the below basic minimum requirements with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be 17 years or older and be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work in all Greenhouse conditions including wet, humid, dusty, dirty, and extreme hot/cold temperatures.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25lbs, and push/pull racks on wheels of 50lbs.
- Job requires employees to be on their feet for long periods of time, sit, climb, balance, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must have specific vision abilities: close vision, distance vision, and color vision
- Must be able to work as a part of team and communicate in a respectful manner when speaking to clients, other greenhouse teams, managers, and coworkers.
- Entry level – no previous experience required. Factory, repetitive motion, greenhouse, or labor experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. To prevent injury, employees must abide by the safety procedures set by Tagawa Greenhouse Ent., LLC. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: Golden, CO
Job date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 07:44:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!