Job Vacancy General Factory Worker Zep
Job title: General Factory Worker
Job description: Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to move/lift cases weighing up to 50 pounds
Must be able to stand/walk up to 8 hours per shift
Previous Line Operator experience preferred
Previous manufacturing experience, including machine operator experience preferred
Basic math skills, read, write and understand English
The following are the primary job tasks that may be assigned:
Performs a variety of tasks in keeping supplies of raw materials on the production lines.
Inspect and provide raw materials to the line.
Check Batch Codes.
May work at all line positions (triggers, packing, stacking, wrapping, inserting finished product into cartons).
Conduct visual inspection of all products being produced.
May assist in changeover, setups, and QC hourly audits.
Timely report issues to Line Operator/Supervisor.
Follow safety rules and housekeeping standards.
Practice lean principles and participate in events.
At Zep, we have developed a set of values focused on bringing even greater cohesion to our workplace. As part of this plan, we introduced a values framework called S.P.E.E.D. to align with our purpose of making the planet cleaner, safer, and more productive.
- Stewardship: We continuously improve the safety of our people and products, and we protect the planet by innovating solutions to reduce our environmental impact.
- Passion for Problem Solving: We listen to our customers and actively work to find solutions for unique situations. We think creatively to innovate and seize opportunities that will drive growth and make all our customers’ and consumers’ lives better.
- Empowerment: We encourage and lead our people to be accountable by equipping them to make decisions and own the outcome
- Expertise: We create innovative solutions and partnerships that are relevant to service our communities and customers.
- Doing the Right Thing: We expect our people to understand ethical boundaries and be inclusive of other backgrounds, ideas, and perspectives. Demonstrating honesty, respect and integrity in all actions is always expected.
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Zep Inc. provides full employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, or veteran status or any other distinction outlined in all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Location: Emerson, GA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 00:32:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!