Job Vacancy Full-Time Customer Service & Outreach Positions Rojas Solutions
Job title: Full-Time Customer Service & Outreach Positions
Company: Rojas Solutions
Job description: Our firm is an outreach organization sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized telecommunication clients. We are one of the fastest-growing outreach programs in our area with a network impacting thousands of individuals nationwide.
Our team shapes our company and connect us to our communities.
Our team is our greatest asset, and we strive to create an environment where everyone has the tools, feedback, and opportunity to excel and grow professionally.
Our mission is to ensure that our members have communication outlets and services to better their economic circumstances; we significantly improve the tools necessary to provide stability for low-income families in the Bakersfield area. Our Customer Service & Outreach Managers shape our company and connect us to our communities. We look to recruit and retain intelligent, driven Customer Service & Outreach Managers who are passionate about the community and embody our five cultural drivers: * Dream Big, Plan Wisely
- Break Down the Walls
- Think Critically, Speak Up, Deliver with Pride
- Inspire Through Trust, Lead By Example
- Be Unstoppable
The Customer Service & Outreach Manager acts as a liaison between our outreach program and its members or potential members. This individual is responsible for assisting members or potential members with issues and/or inquiries they may have about their applications. The Customer Service & Outreach Manager is also responsible for receiving and addressing member inquiries, resolution of member complaints, client education, and retention of membership.
Entry Level Positions Available:
- Customer Representative
- Director of Operations
- Member Service Representative
- Marketing Coordinators
Responsibilities of the Customer Service & Outreach Manager:
- Interacting directly with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns, and questions about their product offers.
- Assisting members in enrollment and provider services.
- Following-up on customer inquiries and complaints that have not been resolved.
- Communicating effectively to members to ensure members understand expectations of their concerns.
- Performing research on billing inquiries and claims to provide service.
- Acting as a liaison between customers and various departments to address concerns.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Customer Service & Outreach Manager:
- Maintains a high-energy attitude
- Interested in learning work ethics and motivational skills
- Strives for growth in a team dynamic
- Open to management training
Our clients we represent believe in fair opportunities and would like to welcome all candidates who desire to expand their career and become a major contributor to our company. If you have no or little experience, we provide full training and support to candidates. Apply today to be a Customer Service & Outreach Manager!
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 06:06:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!