Job Vacancy Food & Beverage Supervisor Restaurant PM Aimbridge Hospitality
Job title: Food & Beverage Supervisor Restaurant PM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Job description: Job Summary
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in ensuring first quality Food and Beverage service while maintaining adherence to budgeted payroll and overhead costs. He/she is also responsible for continually working toward improving Food and Beverage sales revenues beyond budget.
- At least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Be familiar with the organization of Aimbridge Hospitality Hotels and know the function of each department.
- Assist Food and Beverage Manager in maintaining food and beverage costs.
- Maintain close communication links with all employees seeking input regarding food and beverage issues and acting as a motivating influence.
- Monitor and follow up on all servers’ cash overages and shortages.
- Maintain service standards throughout the department by using such quality control instruments as Standard of the Week and coaching sessions.
- Immediately follow up on accidents problems or guest complaints in the Food and Beverage Department.
- Be familiar with and able to react to emergency situations by knowing locations of fire and extinguishers and exits.
- Maintain proper consistent disciplinary actions for all Food and Beverage employees.
- Be familiar with P.O.S. system used in the hotel.
- Ensure employees are at all times attentive friendly helpful and courteous to guests employees and other managers.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager in wage progress and productivity reports for Food and Beverage Department.
- Assist in preparation of staff schedules according to business forecast maintaining adherence to wage control productivity standards and guest service scores.
- Assist in monthly food and beverage inventories and reconciliations.
- Ensure all side work duties are completed by servers.
- Assist Food and Beverage Manager in developing promotional ideas.
- Assist Food and Beverage Manager in planning and organizing monthly department meetings.
- Initiate and promote sales efforts for all service personnel.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager in preparing for and conducting employee performance appraisals.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager and Food Production Manager in maintaining and improving the quality and presentation of all food products.
- Attend weekly Food and Beverage meeting daily pre-meal meetings and other meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Location: Danvers, MA
Job date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 03:26:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!