Job Vacancy Food & Beverage Manager – Waldorf Astoria Washington DC Hilton
Job title: Food & Beverage Manager – Waldorf Astoria Washington DC
Job description: Directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service. Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation. Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs. Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards. Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What will I be doing?
- Plan and direct all funtions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operatoin.
- Prepare, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage subdepartments.
- Develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of all food & beverage outlets to achieve a profitable result.
- Participate in the creation and marketing of menu designs to attract a predetermined customer market.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all subdepartments and monitor the food and beverage budget to ensure efficient oepration and that expenditures stay within budget limitations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
- Regularly review, evaluate, and respond to customer satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction of the individual outlets; recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, customer dissatisfaction, or a change in competitive environment requires such changes.
- Insure compliance with all Hilton Hotels policies and procedures that relate to food and beverage, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations Hire, train, supervise, develop, discipline, counsel, and evaluate line employees according to HHC policies and procedures.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 04:14:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!