Job Vacancy Field Sales Rep – SMB Hawaiian Telcom
Job title: Field Sales Rep – SMB
Company: Hawaiian Telcom
Job description: Job Description
This is a commission – base pay position, responsible for selling as an Outside Field Rep through door-to-door activity, lead lists, door hangers, existing and new fiber serving areas launched by Hawaiian Telcom, and other outside sales programs. The candidate will provide a high level of quality service, excel in needs assessment and consultative selling, and have a thorough understanding of the products and services offered by Hawaiian Telcom. The sales rep must be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, and be able to effectively educate customers about Hawaiian Telcom’s Fioptics, Voice and other services to Businesses.
- Assess the customer’s needs and provide optimal communication solutions and applications from our product and service line that meets their needs
- Take ownership of thoroughly understanding the features and benefits of all services and products offered, including bundles and new products and services offered
- Take ownership for knowing about and understanding our promotional offers and geography of areas of concentration
- Take ownership for understanding the systems that support and qualify customers for our products and services
- Attain sales, service, and productivity metrics
- Provide consistent documented customer sales and follow up
- Successfully demonstrate a superior application of all training provided
- Four years of High School or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years in door to door or outside field sales skills is preferred
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior Listening skills
- Intelligent, able to absorb and demonstrate a thorough understanding of a broad range of products, services, procedures, and systems
- Superior consultative selling skills, needs assessment skills, problem-solving skills, and integrative thinking
- Door-to-Door sales to qualified leads
- Evening – weekend work required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Relevant education and training courses desired
- This is an exempt position
No Supervisory Responsibility
We were made aware of an employment scam in which a third-party is creating false communications under the Hawaiian Telcom name. We want to reiterate that Hawaiian Telcom never seeks payment from job applicants and only reaches out from @hawaiiantel.com email addresses. We are encouraging applicants to apply through our website at Hawaiian Telcom Careers for added security.
Aloha! Welcome to Hawaiian Telcom’s listing of current job openings. Hawaiian Telcom, the premier telecommunications company headquartered in Honolulu, offers Hawaii’s consumers and businesses a spectrum of telecommunication solutions, taking full advantage of proven and emerging technologies. We are focused on building and maintaining a diverse team of employees who are committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience.
We call the communities we serve home and giving back to these communities is an important part of our culture.
Hawaiian Telcom offers an amazing Mālama Hours Program, Employee Resource Groups, and organized corporate community service events that further strengthen our community relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran, military status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to U.S. Government requirements applicable to foreign-owned telecommunications providers, non-US citizens will be required to submit to an extensive government agency background check which will necessitate disclosure of sensitive Personally Identifiable Information.
Oahu; 1177 Bishop St-HI029
We were made aware of an employment scam in which a third-party is creating false communications under the Hawaiian Telcom name. We want to reiterate that Hawaiian Telcom never seeks payment from job applicants and only reaches out from @hawaiiantel.com e
Location: Honolulu, HI
Job date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 03:59:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!