Job Vacancy Field Controller – Davidson Hospitality Group (Remote) Davidson Hospitality Group
Job title: Field Controller – Davidson Hospitality Group (Remote)
Company: Davidson Hospitality Group
Job description: Davidson Hospitality Group- Field Controller
** This position requires approximately 95% travel – However you can live anywhere in the US as long as you are close to a major airport**
The Field Controller will be responsible for managing and overseeing their region of hotels, including the monthly close cycle, financial reporting, internal control, and policy development. The controller position with a hotel management company, with responsibility to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- CMA preferred
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Considerable knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Team Members.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Present confident and professional appearance
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville. Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- FREE 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- FREE 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match starts Day 1
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 07:13:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!