Job Vacancy Fiber/Telecommunication Technician GPAC
Job title: Fiber/Telecommunication Technician
Job description: Fiber/Telecommunications Technician
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of fiber and copper cable, lines, carriers, and equipment. Wiring installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of subscriber telephone systems both commercial and residential. Fiber splicing, installation, and troubleshooting. Installation, testing, and maintenance of data circuits (T-1, PRI, ETS) in addition to DSL and ETS circuits. Locating underground lines. Evaluate needs of residential and commercial customers and promote services.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Reside in or within 30-mile radius of the Louisburg KS area.
- Willingness to learn and take direction.
- Familiar with devices: computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Customer service oriented.
- Willingness to be on call and work overtime when needed.
- Must pass any tests, screenings, etc. for offer of employment.
- Ability to use ladder and work aloft.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to work outside in all different weather.
- Ability to recognize colors.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
Pay based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the Information Technology or Telecommunication industries, please contact [email protected] or by calling/texting (605) 401 – 6066.
Location: Totowa, NJ
Job date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 22:03:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!