Job Vacancy Equipment Mechanic Powerplus Group
Job title: Equipment Mechanic
Company: Powerplus Group
Job description: Are you equally skilled in mechanical and electrical installation and troubleshooting with a love for a lot of variety? Do you enjoy or are interested in working on diesel engines (generators)? Do you have your CDL? If so, we should talk.
We are Power Plus! A multi-industry leader in providing power when you need it, where you need it through intelligent and efficient power solutions. We work with Fortune 100 companies across the country such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Costco, and more. We’ve built a 35-year reputation for excellence through our commitment to developing our people, providing exceptional, relationship-based customer service, and giving back to the community. Our biggest differentiator is the quality of our people, and the working environment we create for them, which really has to be seen to be believed.
Currently we are seeking a candidate to join our United States Generator Rental team as a Equipment Mechanic.
- Paid time off for volunteer service (up to 10 days)
- Training and mentoring
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
This position is in the US Generator Rental Division. The primary duties and responsibilities of this position are to deploy and perform service and maintenance on Power Plus rental generators. This requires the technician to drive to the site, interact with the customer in a professional and courteous manner, and fill out inspection paperwork indicating the performance of the generator.
- Fuel, operate and maintain generators
- Assist in the installation of rental generators at various sites, including telecommunication facilities, existing structures, and construction trailers, for example.
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting of generator systems, including but not limited to performing engine oil and coolant services, servicing and priming fuel system.
- Must possess mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Experience with diesel engines would be a plus
- Technical schooling, automotive or transportation fields, commercial, residential electric and or like military experience preferred.
- Must be able to safely operate heavy equipment, forklifts, and mobile cranes accordance to OSHA regulations.
- CDL required.
- Hazmat endorsement a plus.
Total Estimated Compensation: $59,000 – $73,300
If you’ve always wanted to really make a difference, have your contributions mean something, and work for a place where loyalty, integrity, and hard work still means something, we want to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $59000 – 73300 per year
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 05:12:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!