Job Vacancy Entry Level Sales Representative JB Executives
Job title: Entry Level Sales Representative
Company: JB Executives
Job description: Have you been wanting to start a career in sales but unsure of where to begin?
At JB Executives, our Entry Level Sales Representative role will provide you with complete training and mentorship in communication and customer service while mastering an effective sales approach. JB Executives serves as a promotional marketing firm that works with one of the largest leading telecommunication companies in the world. Our extraordinary growth and representation of our clients has allowed us to provide our sales representatives with unparalleled opportunities to succeed in the business industry.
In the Entry Level Sales Representative role, there will be a hands-on approach to learning which will consist of roleplay scenarios by letting the candidate actively apply their knowledge to situations when dealing with our customers. During training, the candidate will learn about the products and services that are offered, as well as how to directly interact with our clients’ customers. We are seeking a candidate who has a strong student mentality and willingness to learn. A top-quality candidate is someone driven, goal & solution-oriented, and someone who possesses a desire to continuously improve as JB Executives amplifies their growth into different markets.
Entry Level Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent customer service by working directly with our customers and following up with them to guarantee that their needs are met
- Able to contrive a proper proposal that will help with establishing successful sales strategies
- Construct informative product presentations designed to address and target the customer’s needs
- Must be able to build rapport with customers to adequately promote products as well as uphold our client’s reputation
- Work the terrority in an effective manner to allow tasks to be completed on time, build better customer relationships and increase the quality of leads
- Attend daily training to help familiarize yourself with the product knowledge in order to better provide services to potential customers
Entry Level Sales Representative Requirements:
- Must have personal and interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with customers
- Ability to work in a diverse environment that allows for innovative ideas to broaden skill sets
- A strong work ethic and student mentality in order to complete the Entry Level Sales Representative Role and develop new skills to grow within the company
- Have a basic understanding of sales and marketing
- Leadership development is preferred but not required
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Cary, NC
Job date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 04:51:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!