Job Vacancy Entry Level Customer Support Specialist Valere Executives
Job title: Entry Level Customer Support Specialist
Company: Valere Executives
Job description: Valere Executives is a telecommunication-based consulting sales and marketing firm. We help our client’s popular household brands maximize their profitability and increase their overall brand exposure through innovative and creative revenue capabilities.
We are looking for a self-starter entry-level Customer Support Specialist to assist with our firm’s strategic and productive marketing and sales campaigns. Our next Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for adequately executing our marketing and sales directives and being the brand’s face and voice. In addition, we expect our new and energetic Customer Support Specialist to build quality relationships with new clientele, maintain existing customer accounts, and assist in the increase of overall quarterly and annual production of new sales and customer acquisitions.
Our Customer Support Specialist Will Be Responsible To:
- Engage in communication with customers directly, be an expert on all product knowledge and educate them on their desired product inquiry
- Research target markets to better identify and engage with new and existing customers to help bolster our sales pipeline
- Communicate the features and benefits of specific products/services based on individualized needs
- Overturn objections as necessary throughout the sales process and answer questions as they arise
- Respond in a prompt, effective, and professional manner to all account inquiries
- Attend regular product training sessions with other CSR team-mates and upper-level management
Desired Skills for Success For Our Next Customer Support Specialist:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role is highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- A tenacity and desire for growth and knowledge
- A driven mindset with impeccable time management skills and a superior work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor while working with other CSRs and customers
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Diamond Bar, CA
Job date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 03:27:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!