Job Vacancy Entry Level Client Account Coordinator Tidal Management
Job title: Entry Level Client Account Coordinator
Company: Tidal Management
Job description: We are one of the leading marketing and sales firms in the San Jose area. Our Entry Level Client Account Coordinators work together in a fast-paced environment to create excitement and interest in the outreach campaigns we carry out. The Entry Level Client Account Coordinator will assist with the expansion of our newest client, which is one of the largest telecommunication producers in the world.
The Entry Level Client Account Coordinator will focus on community outreach, interacting directly with people, and should be adaptable as we test and compare various marketing strategies to bring our clients the best results possible. To continue expanding our clients’ reach in the San Jose area, the Entry Level Client Account Coordinator will focus on lead generation, client acquisition, sales, and customer service. Entry Level Client Account Coordinators receive full marketing and sales training with the opportunity to move into a management role within our team.
Entry Level Client Account Coordinator Responsibilities :
- Comply with all client marketing and sales guidelines
- Effectively communicate product knowledge to prospective customers
- Engaging with consumers and effectively educating them to drive sale
Entry Level Client Account Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales, or customer service experience
- Strong desire to continue learning and developing professional skill sets
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced marketing and sales environment
- Comfortable speaking in front of both small and large groups
- Strong desire to work in the management/ marketing or sales field
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Jose, CA
Job date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 03:29:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!