Job Vacancy Entry Level Account Representative Prestige Business Solutions Inc
Job title: Entry Level Account Representative
Company: Prestige Business Solutions Inc
Job description: No previous sales experience required. The right attitude is the key to success at Prestige Business Solutions.
We have proven ourselves to be instrumental in our client’s success, therefore, they have increased their demands. Our rapidly expanding firm is hiring for an Entry Level Account Representative to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, self-motivated, and eager to learn. We also guarantee the proper training and mentorship to help each individual flourish in their role in our company.
The Account Representative will connect daily with our customer base. They will focus on maximizing every opportunity to secure new customers for our clients. And are responsible for promoting and selling our telecommunication products and services to ensure our customers receive the best value and are confident in our brands.
Paid Training Phase:
- Hand-on training in closing sales
- Learn proper pitching techniques and presentation skills
- Master excellent communication skills and how to build rapport
- Gain basic product knowledge
- Practice, Practice, Practice, then more Practice
- Engage daily with potential customers and provide impeccable customer support to each individual
- Responsible for increasing profits by closing new accounts
- Advise prospective customers on the benefits we have to offer by building rapport and building values
- Introduce new product lines into the market
- Document and track various sales activity and trends
- Work within a team and provide guidance when needed
- Must be able to work as a team but also independently if needed
- Must be able to travel to office and assigned store locations
- Must be committed to achieving goals in a team-based setting
- Must be customer-focused individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor
- Demonstrate a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Self-motivated with a passion for people
- 2 – 4 years degree is preferred but not mandatory, the RIGHT ATTITUDE IS MORE IMPORTANT
Expected salary: $42000 – 55000 per year
Location: Oviedo, FL
Job date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 06:05:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!