Job Vacancy Enterprise Solution Architect – Transportation Management Systems Blue Yonder
Job title: Enterprise Solution Architect – Transportation Management Systems
Company: Blue Yonder
Job description: BY Title: Enterprise Solution Architect – Transportation Systems Management
Scope of role
Core responsibilities focus your efforts as the lead end to end Architect in Execution vertical with emphasis on Blue Yonder Transportation Management Systems and good understanding of Warehouse Management system and Warehouse Labor Management systems for customers across the Americas region.
In this role, you will design best-in-class solutions using a suite of products in the Execution space, as well as being on the leading edge with our latest product innovations.
You will be the functional liaison across of key stakeholders, including key customer contacts, Project Managers, Technical Consultants, and 3rd Party Consultants, to drive the timely and successful delivery of the final solution.
What you’ll do
- Leveraged as the Solution expert for transformational projects/programs against a single solution
- Provides assistance to identify the Change Management efforts needed for global or regional program implementations.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for users, management, and executive level audiences.
- Provides guidance and influences customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Ability to estimate effort of task level implementation activities that are within the scope of the project and recommend appropriate role to execute those tasks.
- Able to ask appropriate questions to assess business needs that fall outside the standard solution, assess integration complexity, architecture constraints.
- Demonstrate and facilitate integration discussions of product functionality and product architecture within a suite of products (i.e. Show data and process flow from one BY solution to another)
- Conducts/leads business process analysis or design, construction, validation, and deployment phases of the project.
- Lead the project team to design and develop functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports, and screens to ensure smooth integration between technical and functional business requirements.
- Provides level 3 non-technical support to the implementation teams during “go-live” period and verifies that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity.
- Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers / projects.
- Serves as a functional liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, Solution/Technical Architects, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors.
- Communicates business cases to PMG and PD regarding customer specific needs related to product functionality and enhancements.
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team.
- Interacts with PMG & PD regarding new releases and new functionality and act as the liaison to communicate to the rest of the team.
- Provide guidance to support the development and execution of test scripts to ensure BY software consistently meets the customer’s business objectives.
- Assists Project Manager(s) in planning/ re-planning efforts and review, analyze and approve the impact assessment for proposed changes to the application architecture.
- Supports Business Consultants or Solution Architects in creating and modifying procedural and system documentation throughout the project.
- PD regarding customer specific needs related to product functionality and enhancements.
What we are looking for
Industry and Product Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of specific experience working within Blue Yonder’s Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems and/or Warehouse Labor Management systems either as a customer of Blue Yonder or as a consultant implementing Blue Yonder solutions for customers
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as HighJump Manhattan or SAP may be considered
- Current or prior experience working in a management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center preferred.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Retail and/or 3PL verticals preferred.
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, inventory optimization concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
Travel is expected within the US at 50% – 75%
The salary range information provided, reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual salary will be commensurate with skills, experience, certifications or licenses and other relevant factors. In addition, this role will be eligible to participate in either the annual performance bonus or commission program, determined by the nature of the position.
At Blue Yonder, we care about the wellbeing of our employees and those most important to them. This is reflected in our robust benefits package and options that includes:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with Matching
Flexible Time Off
Corporate Fitness Program
A variety of voluntary benefits such as; Legal Plans, Accident and Hospital Indemnity, Pet Insurance and much more
At Blue Yonder, we are committed to a workplace that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging in which everyone can share their unique voices and talents in a safe space. We continue to be guided by our core values and are proud of our diverse culture as an equal opportunity employer. We understand that your career search may look different than others, and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here:
is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder’s inaugural which outlines our commitment to change, and our celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 05:24:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!