Job Vacancy Engineering Aid Leidos
Job title: Engineering Aid
Job description: Description
We are in search of an Engineering Aid to join our diverse and fast-paced organization in Seattle.
** This is a hybrid role where the candidate must be in the Seattle office 2 days per week**
Engineering Aid Job responsibilities:
- Interact with other electric utility disciplines, playing a valuable part in performing field inspections, engineering design work and calculations.
- Coordinate with permit agencies, right-of-way specialists, system owners, field leaders, forestry leaders, and 3rd party owners for joint-owned poles.
- Provide engineering support during construction, including post-construction reviews to ensure all applicable engineering and construction standards have been met.
- Conduct root cause analysis of outages and mitigation using engineering principles and design.
Engineering Aid Qualifications:
- High School diploma required with less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to do work from the Seattle office 2 days per week.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Customer Service experience.
Engineering Aid Preferred Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology or related field with less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in the telecom industry.
- Experience in utilities and permitting.
In this role, you can expect to grow:
- With opportunities for both technical and non-technical training.
- By participating in our mentorship program.
Unleash your potential!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
WHAT WE DO
Leidos is a trusted and technology-focused solutions provider. Utilities and mobile operators rely on our Power Delivery Services Team for reliable power and telecommunication expertise, as reflected through our work with more than 50 investor-owned utilities, more than 160 municipals/cooperatives, as well as a growing number of mobile operators, local utility providers and private developers. In addition to providing engineering and project management services, Leidos works with an established group of industry-leading construction partners delivering meaningful Energy Delivery Solutions. Our recognition as an industry leader is confirmed by the latest national rankings by Engineering News-Record (ENR) ranking Leidos within the Top 10 T&D Firms, and Top 10 Power Firms. To explore and learn more, click !
At Leidos, we take care of our employees. We seek the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as . We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range: Pay Range $31,200.00 – $48,000.00 – $64,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Expected salary: $31200 – 64800 per year
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 07:11:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!