Job Vacancy Electrical/Telecom Engineer SME IT Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job title: Electrical/Telecom Engineer SME IT
Company: Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job description: STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Electrical/Telecom Engineer SME – IT for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in St. Petersburg ,FL!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Locations: St. Petersburg ,FL
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: [email protected] and Reference Job Order #: 205389 or Click the Apply Button.
- Aid in gathering of business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Investigate and understand the current network environment.
- Research, evaluate, and select component and service vendors.
- Define metrics to evaluate network design performance.
- Determine specific components and services to procure for successful implementation.
- Provide aid in build and testing, component and assembly.
- Develop Technical Procedures and Policies documentation.
- Support investigating and understanding the current network environment.
- Assist in evaluating gaps in environment and creation of network designs to meet requirements.
- Define and execute testing plans, component and assembly.
- Create configurations for components based on designs.
- Develop Installation and Configuration Guides documentation.
- Issue purchase orders for materials and services, as appropriate.
- Conduct site visits for assigned projects and some operational support.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations associated with electrical systems.
- Understand what Arc Flash is and why it is important.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code.
- Knows the difference between AC power and DC power
- Knows what power factor is and why is it important
- Ability to explain what a charger/rectifier does.
- Ability to describe how to properly determine DC System load capacity and backup time.
- Ability to describe familiarity with HVAC design and operation
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205389
Publish Date: 19 Aug 2022
Tagged as: Electrical/Telecom Engineer SME IT
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 04:46:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!