Job Vacancy Drop Bury Technician TAK Communications
Job title: Drop Bury Technician
Company: TAK Communications
Job description: Job Type
TAK West Shore is one of the top telecommunication services drop contractors in the country. We specialize in burying telecommunications drops to residential and commercial properties. Our success is driven by individuals who take ownership of their position and duties in a fast-paced environment.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a Drop Bury Technician to join our team in our Missoula, Montana office.
Why Join Us?
- Growing, in-demand Industry
- Paid Weekly
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, and More)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match
- $25,000 Company Paid Life Insurance
- Year End Bonus Potential
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities
- Identifies and clearly marks existing underground cables as directed.
- Identifies and marks locations of new cable to be buried underground (“bury drops”).
- Operates locate and bury drop equipment as required within areas of responsibility.
- Performs a variety of tasks and duties to support both field personnel and our customers.
- Performs quality assurance checks and completes the paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Wears safety apparel which includes hard hats (where required), safety vests, OSHA approved boots, etc.
- Technicians are required to meet company safety standards and OSHA requirements
- Drives Company vehicles safely, courteously, and defensively; schedule appropriate maintenance as required.
- Drives/maneuvers vehicle and cable trailer in and around construction sites, parking lots, etc.
- Adheres to company privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintains regular attendance and arrives to work on time.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience with rod/missile boring
- Valid driver’s license required
- Passing of all pre-employment requirements (MVR, Background Check, Drug Screen)
- Open to a variety of schedules; evenings and/or weekends as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task; changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a professional manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and management
- Ability to complete work indoors, outdoors, in various weather, in tight spaces and elevated by bending, reaching, twisting, climbing, and working while standing up to 70% of the time
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Location: Missoula, MT
Job date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 04:32:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!