Job Vacancy Distribution/Warehouse Supervisor Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Job title: Distribution/Warehouse Supervisor
Company: Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Job description: Job Description:
Company Name: Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of receiving, selection and loading of product and maintaining productivity level for hourly members. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with fellow supervisors and Manager on daily operational activities.
- Manage and promote safety and sanitation in all areas.
- Plan production/staffing need on a daily, weekly, period basis.
- Work hand in hand with all other areas to maximize productivity and performance.
- Monitor and meet all order accuracy requirements/expectations.
- Conduct meetings with hourly associates.
- Oversee the personnel records for all associates.
- Help develop and train hourly associates.
- Generate distribution/service center productivity reports regarding labor standards, and accounts for all labor hours, adhering to budget requirements and works toward obtaining objectives and divisional goals
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Two or more years of leadership experience
- Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and recommend solutions to challenges.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in computer software (MS Word and Excel, especially)
Desired Previous Job Experience
- 2-5 years supervisory experience
- High School or greater educational (degree preferred)
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Oconomowoc || 1111 E. Delafield Rd. || 53066 || Oconomowoc Distribution Center || None || Logistics/Supply Chain; Any; Management; Operations || Employee || Exempt || Full-Time || None
Location: Oconomowoc, WI
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 22:20:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!