Job Vacancy Distribution Lineman B Davis H. Elliot Company
Job title: Distribution Lineman B
Company: Davis H. Elliot Company
Job description: For over seven decades investor-owned utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, and others have entrusted their electrical construction and maintenance needs to Davis H. Elliot Company, Inc. (Elliot).
Elliot is a full-service electrical contractor specializing in overhead and underground distribution, transmission, substations, lighting, traffic signaling, utility locating and industrial/commercial services.
As a Lineman B you will be assisting in the installation, construction, maintenance, and repair of overhead electric distribution lines. This position is managed out of Edmond, OK with work in multiple locations and opportunities throughout Oklahoma.
- Valid Class A CDL license and medical card recommended
- 2 years of experience required
- 2-4 years of experience recommended
- Own your own hand tools
- Intermediate understanding of electrical distribution systems
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
Today, we are listed among Engineering News-Records Top 150 Specialty Contracting firms. Our success is based on our customer s confidence in us; the loyalty, hard work and performance of our people; and the traditions with which Mr. Davis H. Elliot began the company in 1946. We understand that having the best team requires people being treated like family. Some of the benefits we offer our team includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance w/ additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- State and Federally accredited Lineman Apprenticeship program
- Paid Vacation
- Servant Leadership Training
- Uniforms and PPE provided
Location: Edmond, OK
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 22:43:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!