Job Vacancy Design Production Supervisor Dycom Industries
Job title: Design Production Supervisor
Company: Dycom Industries
Job description: Job Description:
Overview and Essential Functions
Summary of Position:
A successful OSP (Oustside Plant) Design Production Supervisor is effective at overseeing the process of producing comprehensive OSP Design deliverables per the specific requirements of the client. This role must be effective at organizing multiple people around one or many different projects and/or clients and be capable of solving complex OSP design related problems. The position is required to provide weekly reports on their team’s production successes and failures to upper management. Position requirements: Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets; utilizing geospatial systems to interpret and analyze data; ability to use engineering specific software. A working knowledge of telecommunication networks, architectures, and the end-to-end deployment including common construction practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Capable of leading cooperative efforts between internal and external customers, as well as being an enthusiastic team leader.
- Strong ability in tools like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel to identify and present data issues and opportunities.
- Receive, organize, file, and maintain documents and/or data as well as read, interpret, input, and analyze data.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (GIS, Geography, Urban Planning, Computer Science) or 7+ years’ related experience.
- Proficient in the use of hardware and software (PCs, Tablets, IKE, ArcMap, Ocalc Pro, CAD, ArcGIS, Google, etc.)
- Advanced proficieny in assigned function (Drafting, Designing, Make Ready, Geographic Information Systems, etc.)
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check.
Benefits and Company Summary
What you’ll get…
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Who we are…
We are a company united in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act as our behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each other, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value different perspectives and experiences, keep our and others, safety top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards. Our company supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people.
We serve the nation from more than 500 field offices and are unparalleled in scope and scale. Our talented workforce of over 15,000 employees provides a wide array of specialty services including construction, engineering, underground facility locating, fulfillment, and program management.
We provide opportunities for our people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for future growth within the company. Join us!
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. ( )
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Location: Bessemer, AL
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 05:50:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!