Job Vacancy Data Analyst, Technical Analytics & Measurement Time
Job title: Data Analyst, Technical Analytics & Measurement
Job description: About TIME
TIME is a global media brand built on 99 years of unparalleled trust and authority, with an audience of more than 100 million people worldwide across our platforms. Our team is collaborative, innovative and committed to TIME’s mission of informing, guiding and engaging our audience with groundbreaking journalism, immersive experiences and live events.
TIME is an equal opportunity employer. Our people drive the culture. Our culture drives the mission. Our mission drives the business. Our business impacts the world. An inclusive and diverse team not only makes our content and our products better, but our workplace stronger. Equity, diversity, and inclusion are top priorities in our recruiting and hiring, and our culture.
TIME is seeking a Data Analyst to join our Data team. This is an opportunity to help transform the way the organization uses data to power business results.
As a Data Analyst , Technical Analytics & Measurement, you will lead standardizing data collection and improving the quality of data layer/ GTM governance. You will establish, maintain standardized taxonomy, responsive to data reporting needs of different initiatives within TIME . This role with require working with internal and cross-functional teams across product, editorial, consumer marketing and ad targeting.
- Own testing strategy for TIME products (multivariate testing, reporting, Google Optimize)
- Own Google Tag Manager implementation at TIME
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to own Google Analytics 360 / GA4
- Partner with key stakeholders across the company to deliver meaningful data experiences and insights that drive business decisions.
- Use data to provide actionable insights in a digestible way to stakeholders in Editorial, Sales, Video, Marketing, Product, etc.
- Help with reporting using our existing BI stack (Looker, Data Studio)
- Define best practices and new processes to collect, analyze, and manage data
- Serve as point person for structuring and maintaining unified taxonomy across initiatives and teams
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies; articulate and resolve them
- Own relationship with GA vendors
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science or other technical field
- You have 2+ years experience working as a Data Analyst/GTM manager, comfortable with multivariate testing of different channel campaigns ( You will be tested on GTM and TIME test stack)
- Familiarity with statistic concepts to derive actionable insights from performed tests
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented, creative, flexible, eager to learn, and able to work productively in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems logically
- Experience with Google Analytics 360, custom metrics and dimensions, API level data
- Experience using test platforms like Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.
- Experience using Looker and LookML is a plus
- Experience using advanced Google Sheets functionality to automate reporting
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with WordPress, subscriptions economics, digital advertising, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and CDP platforms is very desirable
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to communicate not just raw data but what the data means to various non-technical audiences
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 04:31:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!