Job Vacancy Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus) Susan Erkfritz – State Farm Agent
Job title: Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus)
Company: Susan Erkfritz – State Farm Agent
Job description: Position Overview
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Expected salary: $20 – 25 per hour
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Job date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 00:09:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!