Job Vacancy Customer Service Representative A&H Management
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Company: A&H Management
Job description: Are you tired of having the same routine every day? Are you looking for a dynamic, fun-filled business environment? Do you find joy in interacting with people? Are you looking for a growth opportunity? If your answer is yes, then our Customer Service Representative position might be what you are looking for!
A&H Management is a small, but mighty marketing and consulting firm. We specialize in expanding our client’s business growth through direct-to-consumer interaction. We improve the way that our clients interact with their consumers by utilizing imaginative techniques that have shown actual results. Our ability to provide a positive experience for consumers and our substantial growth achievements is why we continue to acquire more clients and thus the need for additional support through hiring a new Customer Service Representative.
We always put quality over quantity, so we carefully evaluate every application that we receive to ensure we are building the best possible Customer Service Representative team to achieve our goals. All of our goals revolve around growth! Continuously achieving growth and expansion for our clients, which range from telecommunication titans to Government-funded outreach programs. But we also seek personal and professional growth for every member of our team, which is why we have opportunities for fast advancement into management roles.
APPLY NOW AND BECOME OUR NEXT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE!
Daily Responsibilities for our Customer Service Representative:
- Deliver friendly customer service while providing information about the products and services to existing and potential customers
- Troubleshoot, and overturn customer objections and questions while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of all customer interactions and personal information
- Cultivate a knowledge base on all products and services to draw on customer interactions
- Attend team-based meetings to develop new customer service skills, receive personalized training, and network with top executives
Wanted Qualifications for our Customer Service Representative:
- 1-3 years working as a customer service representative, sales representative, or experience in a retail, restaurant, or hospitality environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Above-average emotional intelligence and people skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Desire to work in a fast-paced customer service environment and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional work ethic
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Richmond, VA
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 22:12:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!