Job Vacancy Customer Enrollment Representative Liberty Management
Job title: Customer Enrollment Representative
Company: Liberty Management
Job description: In response to the continued growth of our enrollment campaign and the ever-expanding need for access to telecommunication and internet devices, we are looking for a Customer Enrollment Representative to serve the Manhattan area. The main objective of the Customer Enrollment Representative is to speak with local community members and present telecommunication and internet options as part of a government-funded program. Our goal is to provide each eligible person with the security and opportunities that phone and internet service bring.
The right person for this position is a forward-thinking, self-manageable leader hungry for an opportunity to make a difference in their community and grow simultaneously with a dynamic, always-learning team. Together, our communication and technology solutions impact the everyday lives of people in our surrounding communities.
Customer Enrollment Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite superior customer support to internal and external customers
- Qualify customers to determine eligibility and availability for specified products
- Use a POS system to verify customer identity and move forward with the enrollment process
- Complete the enrollment process and maintain the confidentiality of all private customer information
- Adhere to all company standards and policies relating to enrollment qualifications, customer support expectations, and our brand representation
- Engage and act in all areas pertaining to the growth of the program and its objectives and drive resolutions to specified issues
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and daily reports to track progress toward program goals.
Customer Enrollment Representative Qualifications:
- One year of customer service, customer support, or sales is highly preferred
- Proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent communicator with a high level of emotional intelligence and a naturally caring demeanor
- Possess a drive to succeed with a “get it done” attitude and solution-oriented mindset
- Reliable work ethic with the ability to function autonomously or in a team-oriented dynamic
- Technologically savvy and experience working with CRM software
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Manhattan, NY
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:51:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!