Job Vacancy Customer Account Manager Aurora Ripple Enterprises
Job title: Customer Account Manager
Company: Aurora Ripple Enterprises
Job description: Aurora Ripple Enterprises is a telecommunication-based consulting sales and marketing firm. Our Customer Account Managers help our client’s popular, household brands maximize their profitability and increase their overall brand exposure through innovative and creative revenue capabilities.
We are looking for a self-starter Customer Account Manager to assist with our firm’s strategic and productive marketing and sales campaigns. Our next Customer Account Manager will be responsible for adequately executing our marketing and sales directives and being the brand’s face and voice. In addition, we expect our new and energetic Customer Account Manager to build quality relationships with new clientele, maintain existing customer accounts, and assist in the increase of overall quarterly and annual production of new sales and customer acquisitions.
Our Customer Account Manager Will Be Responsible To:
- Engage in communication with customers directly, be an expert on all product knowledge and educate them on their desired product inquiry
- Research target markets to better identify and engage with new and existing customers to help bolster our sales pipeline
- Communicate with other Customer Account Managers on the features and benefits of specific products/services based on individualized needs
- Overturn objections as necessary throughout the sales process and answer questions as they arise
- Respond in a prompt, effective, and professional manner to all account inquiries
- Attend regular product training sessions with other CSR team-mates and upper-level management
Desired Skills for Success For Our Next Customer Account Manager:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role is highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- A tenacity and desire for growth and knowledge
- A driven mindset with impeccable time management skills and a superior work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor while working with other CSRs and customers
This is a full time, in-office position based in the Greater DC area. We are looking for candidates that are able to start immediately, so you must be local to the area.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Hyattsville, MD
Job date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 03:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!