Job Vacancy Content Marketing Manager HiredScore
Job title: Content Marketing Manager
Job description: Description:
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies’ Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters’ decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore’s Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore’s mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
HiredScore is looking for a Senior Content Marketing supernova to define, manage, and drive content strategy and execution to support the warp-speed growth of our company. As a part of our growing marketing team, the Sr. Manager, Content Marketing will develop content and messaging that drives business growth via multiple marketing channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
In this role, you will work closely with our key stakeholders (Marketing, Strategy, Product Marketing, Design) to create, launch, and evaluate integrated content marketing programs via multiple marketing channels. Content projects include, but are not limited to: ebooks, whitepapers, marketing collateral, webinar content, case studies, video scripts, infographics, outbound emails, blogs, and social media posts. In this role you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to create a content marketing strategy and editorial calendar that supports critical business goals
- Own the end-to-end editorial process for content, including ideation, research, drafting, design, distribution, promotion & measurement
- Analyze content performance, and use metrics to iterate, improve and maximize results
- Write eBooks, whitepapers, marketing collateral, webinar content, case studies, video scripts, infographics, outbound emails, blogs, social media posts, and other content related to the HiredScore brand
- Create scripts for webinars and videos
- Set standards and monitor content for brand voice, style, and tone; be the last set of eyes before publishing
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry (trends, breaking news), our competitors
- Work with internal teams and customers to develop case studies
What You Need:
You are a natural wordsmith with a copywriter’s keen eye for detail. You thrive in process-driven environments and are happy to help build that process. You’re a phenomenal listener and have a demonstrated record of distilling messages from a variety of sources. Lastly, you are a lifetime learner, topics like diversity in the workforce and the role of Artificial Intelligence in modern business are highly intriguing to you.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, copyediting, journalism, or content development
- Experience in a technology company preferred (B2B or SaaS models beneficial)
- Experience researching and writing copy for long and short-form content pieces such as whitepapers, eBooks, case studies, infographics, etc.
- Experiencing working subject matter experts to develop content
- Strong editing and communication skills with a focus on attention to detail
- The desire to build a content program from the ground up
- A collaborative approach to work and a shared ownership mentality
- Some travel may be required for this position (less than 10% of the time)
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 05:16:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!