Job Vacancy Configuration Management Analyst I (Telecommunications) – Verizon Crown Consulting
Job title: Configuration Management Analyst I (Telecommunications) – Verizon
Company: Crown Consulting
Job description: Company Description
Crown Consulting, Inc. strives to connect people through driving aviation innovation and expanding aerospace and telecommunications infrastructure. We have been making a difference for our FAA and NASA customers for over 30 years, developing and supporting programs that allow the FAA to coordinate responses to natural disasters; plan use of airspace; simulate air traffic demand; develop methods and techniques to improve the efficient use of the National Airspace; and contribute to the safe and effective control of air traffic. Our work in air traffic and flight simulation has provided the FAA the tools that are used today to effectively manage constraints imposed by severe weather or closed runways.
We offer a competitive benefits package including matching 401K, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. We have been voted one of the best places to work in the Washington, DC area. We have built this reputation by hiring great people who value and support the mission of our customers. Come experience the Crown difference.
Crown was voted as “One of the DC region’s Top Workplaces in 2021.”
Crown is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst I to support the Test & Evaluation team with Verizon. The candidate will primarily be responsible for performing configuration management and analysis functions associated with FAA configuration management practices.
- Validate compliance with FENS CM policies and procedures throughout formal T&E
- Organize and inventory laboratory tools, supplies, and consumable items
- Status and maintain inventory of laboratory equipment and supplies
- Order, receive and inventory laboratory equipment and maintain the laboratory budget and inventory reports
- Maintain purchase order and data pack history incorporate into data tracking systems
- Generate and maintain database entries for drawing and document Configuration Management subsystems
- Devise and execute an inventory control system for the T&E lab with multiple FENS projects simultaneously using the laboratory space
- Maintain Configuration Control and Management of Hardware, Software and Test Tools for system configurations, Version release and OEM fixes
- Execute and maintain a calibration program and records for tools and instruments
- Assist in the design and assembly of mechanical support equipment, test equipment, and tooling
- Assist in environmental testing to include test plans, test execution, and test results evaluation
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates must be able to obtain Public Trust.
- High school diploma is required
- Bachelors or Associates degree is preferred
- Must have 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with FAA CM Policies and Procedures, FENS architectures, laboratory practices including test tool calibration systems, cleanroom and Electrostatic Discharge Control protocols, handling of solvents and cleaning equipment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with the use of data acquisition systems
- Experience with common shop tools, measuring equipment, test tools
- Experience Lab Software such as Atlassian suite (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to work under compressed and aggressive delivery schedules
- Eager and able to work in a collaborative and cross-disciplinary, fast-paced, dynamic, environment
Visit: for additional information on our company.
Crown is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a government contractor, most of Crown’s positions require US Citizenship.
Persons unable to complete an online application should contact Crown HR for assistance at (703) 650-0663 ext. 4011.
Crown is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Richardson, TX
Job date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 22:52:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!