Job Vacancy CONCESSIONS FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR- CHURCHILL DOWNS Compass Group
Job title: CONCESSIONS FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR- CHURCHILL DOWNS
Company: Compass Group
Job description: Position Title: CONCESSIONS FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR- CHURCHILL DOWNS
Starting Pay Rate: $16.00-$18.00 per hour based on experience
Levy at Churchill Downs has opportunity for seasonal, part-time employees to join our team for our Spring, Summer, and Fall Racing Meets.
Churchill Downs is home of the Kentucky Derby. The Kentucky Derby has been described by Forbes as one of the “Greatest Bucket-list Sporting Events” in America. Every year, on the first Saturday in May, over 150,000 of guests gather under the Twin Spires at Churchill Downs to create lifelong memories with their friends and family.
- Our Spring Racing Meet will start on April 30th and last through July 4th . Our Spring Meet includes the 148th Running of the Kentucky Oaks and the Kentucky Derby, Dawn at the Downs, Twilight Racing, and Downs After Dark
- Our Summer Racing Meet lasts from September 15th-October 2nd and includes Twilight Racing and Downs After Dark
- Our Fall Racing Meet lasts from October 30th- November 27th and includes Thanksgiving and Black Friday
Come and be a part of the most exciting two minutes in sports!
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 955355.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We’re hiring!
Levy at Churchill Downs has opportunity for seasonal, part-time employees to join our team. Come and be a part of the most exciting two minutes in sports!
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below:
Provides the first level of supervision of food, beverage, and meal services while also overseeing production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures high quality, good-tasting and well-presented food and beverages are served within established time frames.
- Reviews menu and other production needs to oversee and manage daily functions.
- Monitors staff daily to ensure all systems, protocols and quality assurance tools are utilized correctly.
- Visits guest service areas to assess satisfaction levels.
- Communicates to staff regularly, both formally and informally.
- Enforces safety standards with employees.
- Ensures sanitation standards are enforced daily and signs-off on cleaning procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 955355
LEIGH A JONES
Expected salary: $16 – 18 per hour
Location: Louisville, KY
Job date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:26:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!