Job Vacancy Community Outreach Specialist Vitalic Associates
Job title: Community Outreach Specialist
Company: Vitalic Associates
Job description: JOIN OUR FORWARD-THINKING FIRM, WHERE WE SEEK TO ENSURE THAT WE ARE MAKING A POSITIVE IMPACT ON OUR COMMUNITY.
We have been pushing the envelope in developing innovative and impactful outreach programs that enhance the quality of living in our community. We have teamed up with the nation’s most renowned telecommunication clients to strengthen communication for those who may not have the means to do so. Our Entry Level Community Outreach Manager’s do a fantastic job at developing relationships within the community and making every one of our customers and team members feel important.
As an Entry Level Community Outreach Manager, your job is important. We look for individuals who can put a smile on anyone’s face and make a difference in their day to day. If you are ready to FALL right into a FULFILLING and BOUNTIFUL career, then our Entry Level Community Outreach Manager role is the perfect fit!
As An Entry Level Community Outreach Manager You Will:
- Educate local customers and community members on the benefits of our telecommunication clients and the innovative solutions on how it can make their day to day easier
- Qualify potential community members for the benefits we offer
- Answer any questions or concerns customers may have by actively listening and providing efficient solution
- Engage with customers in a warm and friendly way to make them feel comfortable
- Attend daily meetings and webinars to stay up to date with new policies, procedures, and any new deals or promotions being rolled out
- Lead a team of individuals from the front by setting a professional example, following company guidelines, and providing superior customer service
- Highschool diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a customer service, sales, client facing, community outreach, or volunteering role is preferred
- Flexible schedule and willing to work untraditional hours
- Ability to adapt and work within an evolving industry
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Richmond, VA
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 03:24:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!