Job Vacancy Communications & Outreach Specialist Precision Marketing, Inc.
Job title: Communications & Outreach Specialist
Company: Precision Marketing, Inc.
Job description: If you seek a company that provides a supportive, long-term, and fun work environment, then Precision Marketing may be your next career opportunity.
We are a full-service sales and consulting firm that specializes in working with top telecommunication companies. Our team is constantly thinking of ways to ensure our employees have the proper training needed to be successful and enjoy their work daily. Our Communications & Outreach Specialists will receive hands-on training regarding product and service knowledge to guarantee that each Communications & Outreach Specialist is confident and able to succeed in their role.
We seek ambitious Communications & Outreach Specialist who are eager to get their foot in the door to start a career and are passionate communication experts that thrive working in a people-centric environment. Our target market is constantly evolving; therefore, we are looking for someone who is driven, a set starter and passionate to join our team as we continue to expand through the Denver area.
Communications & Outreach Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handle all interactions and customer outreach between customers and clients
- Increasing sales by staying up to date on new marketing trends and ways to approach and overcome objections
- Develop proposals, sales strategies, and presentations that correlate to customer needs and wants
- Manage time and territory in an efficient manner
- Attend weekly meetings on product training
- Establish a solid, constructive working relationship with members between all teams to help each other reach goals and increase production
- Work directly with customers daily in order to guarantee excellent service on the spot and be hands on for any necessary explanations.
Communications & Outreach Specialist Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service, outreach, communication, retail, warehouse, or sales environment is a bonus
- High school diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a collaborative and self-driven environment
- Individual who is outgoing, passionate, and committed to working in a people oriented environment
- Solution oriented to maintain and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to learn
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Centennial, CO
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 03:28:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!