Job Vacancy Commercial Banking – CCBSI Financial Institutions Group – Finance VP JPMorgan Chase
Job title: Commercial Banking – CCBSI Financial Institutions Group – Finance VP
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Commercial Banking (CB) is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) group is part of CB at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on Domestic and International clients which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. CCBSI generally covers clients with revenues of $500mm to $2B+. CCBSI is organized into regional and industry segments. The Financial Institutions Group (FIG), covers Banks, Insurance, Mortgage Finance and Diversified Financial clients.
- End-to-end financial support for CCBSI FIG including management reporting, strategic planning, budgeting, new business initiatives and ad hoc analysis, including client-level profitability analytics
- Communicate monthly results and finance related updates to the business heads, bankers, treasury services sales managers, credit executives, and support staff
- Provide strategic guidance to the CCBSI FIG business regarding profitability of its clients and products, including impact on capital and liquidity
- Perform ad hoc analysis on items such as deposit pricing and different capital metrics to help the banking team determine and understand the sensitivity to client profitability
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues in the CB Finance & Business Management organization, including Deposit Pricing & Analytics, Planning and Analytics, Treasury and TS Product Finance
- Partner with Controllers and the CCBSI Planning & Analysis team to ensure accuracy of management reporting and compliance with policies and controls
- Work closely with the CCBSI CFO and CCBSI Finance team on group-wide initiatives and analysis; assist in preparing presentations for business reviews, offsites, and special topics as needed; act as a thought leader and help to set direction for the team
- Manage completion of qualitative analysis related to termination of CB FI credit as a potential action in the annual firmwide Recovery Exercise
- Coordinate quarterly Material Risk Inventory process on behalf of CCBSI CFO, working with Banking Group Heads and the CB Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to monitor both existing and emerging Commercial and Industrial (C&I) credit risks within the CB
- Strong analytical skills, with the willingness and ability to dive deep into complex data, often from multiple sources, and synthesize the results into compelling insights
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/deliverables simultaneously
- Strong communication skills across all levels, including presenting to senior management as well as supervising direct reports
- Sound judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, willingness to challenge the status quo
- Proactive, results oriented, fact based, with a keen business acumen
- Ability to partner across the organization to drive improvements and change
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics – advanced degree/certification desired
- 8+ years of Finance or related experience (required)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required; familiarity with other internal finance applications and systems is a plus (Essbase, Cognos, QlikView, Access, CKC, iCRD)
- Job Location: NY, Chicago, Plano
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Plano, TX
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 22:17:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!