Job Vacancy Collections Specialist Volt Information Sciences
Job title: Collections Specialist
Company: Volt Information Sciences
Job description: Volt is immediately hiring a Bilingual Collections Specialist for a local leading software company in 4S Ranch.
As a Bilingual Collections Specialist you will:
- Make and take an average of 60+ quality calls a day.
- Call customers with past due invoices as assigned by the Lead Collection Specialist/Manager.
- Work alongside other divisions needed to resolve customer issue/concerns to insure expeditious payment.
- Properly document all response and action taken regarding the customer.
- Place problem accounts on credit hold with notation in customer notepad and notifying the appropriate sales representative.
- Request credit/debit memos when necessary.
- Prepare collection correspondence.
- Prepare assigned collection reports as required.
- Support Supervisor with developing collection strategies.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of A/R system functions.
- Perform detailed follow up with customers as required.
- Clerical/Administrative tasks as required within the department
Bilingual Collections Specialist must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be fluent in Spanish both written and spoken.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of collection experience.
- Skilled communicator verbal and written.
- Ability to reconcile accounts, proficient with problem identification, evaluation, and resolution.
- Strong computer skills, have Excel & Outlook skills sufficient to carry out vital functions of the department.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with all divisions.
We have job openings Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
Pay for this position is $21.00+/hr.
As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses built to advance your job skills. Volt’s investment in you is real. We want you to grow in work and life – let us help you reach for more!
Standard benefits offerings available are health, dental, vision, term life, short term disability, AD&D and EAP.
***Volt is hiring immediately*** ***APPLY NOW***
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID : 355181
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 06:27:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!