Job Vacancy CCTV / Alarm Service Technician Wachter
Job title: CCTV / Alarm Service Technician
Job description: Wachter’s greatest asset is the people who work here. Join the Wachter family and chart your career path!
Wachter is accepting applications for CCTV / Alarm Service Technicians for installation and services project work at various retail locations across the United States.
We seek self-motivated and reliable technicians for service and special installation projects, who can work independently and find solutions to complete the job. Long-term employment with competitive pay and exceptional benefits for qualified candidates. We value relationships and invest in our employees.
Benefits Package: Company Paid!
- Medical, Dental, Prescription & Vision Benefits
- Life, AD&D, and LTD insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Teladoc & TriaHealth
- Company-Matched 401K and IRA Retirement Savings
- Per-Diem paid when overnight travel is required
- Drive time and mileage paid for use of a personal vehicle when travel is required
- Company vehicles could be provided after an initial 2-4 weeks of employment
- Experience in field installation experience in the security environment: CCTV, Alarm, Fire, and Access Control.
- Available for extensive travel.
- Experience reading blueprints and site maps.
- Experience in CCTV, Access Control, voice, and data cabling is a plus.
- Assist with pre-installation opportunities by designing and planning technical solutions.
- Knowledgeable in closeouts and MDFs.
- Knows how to troubleshoot switches, WiFi, and routers.
- Certified to operate a BOOM or scissor lift, and ability to work at heights
- Perform new installs and provide technical escalation support both on-site at customer locations as well as remotely via the phone and specialized tools.
- Must have knowledge of cabling infrastructure.
- Experience in conduit installation is a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills; verbal and written.
- Has basic telecommunication tools, PPE, and reliable transportation during the training period prior to issuing a company vehicle.
- Computer / laptop / smartphone proficiency.
- Highly proficient with the use of email, spreadsheets, and the ability to learn internal systems.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; no DUI or DWI in the last three years.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair cabling systems and equipment in IP Video, IP Physical Access Control / LAN / WAN infrastructure, and wireless LAN.
- Installing CCTV, P2P, Speakers, Cat 6 cabling, WiFi devices, access control, conduit installation, and networking.
- Run low voltage cabling in commercial buildings, including drilling concrete walls and limited conduit work.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that CCTV systems are complete with total customer satisfaction and contractual requirements.
- Assist and collaborate with the Installation Team Lead or Project Manager regarding on-site work schedules and timely delivery of equipment.
- Conduct tests to ensure all newly installed systems and component devices are operational.
- Troubleshoot new system installations to ensure the proper functioning and ensure the system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
$20 – $30 an hour
Based on experience.
Wachter is a family-owned company since 1930 and we see each employee as a critical piece of the Wachter Family. With over 900 licenses across the country, Wachter serves commercial and industrial clients with the right technologies needed to keep them successful.
We design, install, and maintain the technologies that keep businesses operating efficiently. Our team of dedicated electricians, engineers, and technicians provides electrical, data, security, communications, and automation services to clients in numerous industries.
Follow us on , , , and .
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Expected salary: $20 – 30 per hour
Location: Fresno, CA
Job date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 04:23:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!