Job Vacancy Business Engagement Manager, Finance Aristocrat Technologies
Job title: Business Engagement Manager, Finance
Company: Aristocrat Technologies
Job description: Job Posting Title
Business Engagement Manager, Finance
The IT Business Engagement Manager for Finance is a senior-level, business-minded information technology professional who partners with multiple Business Stakeholders including Global Supply Chain, Logistics, and Finance ERP to jointly own the Business Strategy and Business Value Results delivered from the IT. The BEM builds strong, collaborative relationships with business Stakeholders to assist and participate in the creation of technology strategies, input into multi-year roadmaps, to effectively support the business strategy. This will be achieved by stimulating, surfacing, and shaping demand for new Finance and Supply Chain Management Capabilities, as well as enhancing and optimizing existing Capabilities. The BEM translates Business demand into IT Supply through responsibility for the IT project governance processes for Ideation and Elaboration. During Ideation, the BEM creates Idea documents, Business Cases, Value Plans, and IT and Business Engagement Plans. During Elaborate, the BEM helps drive the creation of Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, and Business Process Flows. During project delivery phases the BEM ensures value optimization, enables continuous improvements, including oversight management of the IT Finance Projects, and the IT Finance Portfolio.
The IT Business Engagement Manager for Finance will have extensive experience across global Finance and Supply Chain Management Transformation initiatives, delivering ERP systems (preferably D365), and implementing continuous improvements via both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. The ideal candidate will possess advanced skills in multiple technology functions including project management, business analysis, architecture, testing, development, and support. This person will be readily equipped to formulate strategies, drive working sessions, manage change, and align disparate organizations.
What You’ll Do
Strategic Partnering and Relationship Management
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the multi-year business capability roadmaps.
- Partner with business to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Coach business leaders and enable them to articulate their function’s (i.e. technology, people, etc.) needs and requirements that will advance business performance.
- Think strategically by identifying business function opportunities and the best-suited position for the function’s adoption within the business partner organization. Measure adoption and work with business leadership to develop future roadmap and opportunities.
- Focus on business value rather than solutions while leading requests through the Ideation and Elaborate Phases.
- Advocate for an awareness and focus on business partner strategic plans.
- Creation of executive-level presentations to corporate management.
- Correlate business value and priorities to planning activities and goal-setting.
- Ensure business value and project KPIs are captured, realized, optimized, and recognized.
Senior Business Analyst, Portfolio and Project Manager
- Partner with the Finance to ensure a well-managed IT Finance Portfolio.
- Partner with the Global Supply Chain to ensure a well-managed IT Finance Portfolio.
- Accountable to drive working sessions to formulate business strategy, business objectives, business KPIs, business requirements, data requirements, and system requirements.
- Interface closely with IT business partners to understand, interpret, and disseminate project requirements, and reassess the selected approach for best fit.
- Proactively analyze business processes; elicit, analyze, and document business requirements; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and make recommendations typically seeking to exploit and leverage new or existing IT technology components.
- Partner with all IT teams and the Business Stakeholders to successfully deliver projects per the agreed upon scope, schedule, and budget.
- Champion an agile mindset, effective change management processes, and innovation.
- Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, business case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Educate business partners about processes, roles, and capabilities.
- Establish communication processes and channels across business functions.
- Measure and communicate business value realized with the business partner on a periodic basis.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration, communications, computer science, project management, engineering, or related project management undergraduate course of study; an advanced degree is preferred
- Extensive experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams.
- Minimum of twelve years of experience employed in IT.
- Minimum of seven years of experience deploying, enhancing, and supporting Finance IT Systems.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a business analyst function.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a project management function.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert ability to clearly explain and discuss complex systems and analytical solutions within multiple levels of the organization (technical and non-technical) adapting to the audience.
- Experience with soliciting, documenting, and prioritizing business, and functional requirements.
- Experience with process mapping, documenting complex processes, presenting them in a clear and understandable format, and recommending changes and improvements.
- Experience driving new vendor product evaluations.
- Experience ensuring clear communication and accountability between business stakeholders and IT project delivery teams.
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®), Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®), or Master of Business Relationship Management (MBRM®) preferred
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
All about the Player
Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Fri, 27 May 2022 22:23:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!