Job Vacancy Business Development Representative Picnic Corporation
Job title: Business Development Representative
Company: Picnic Corporation
Job description: Job description
The Business Development Representative for Picnic will focus on following up on inbound leads, prospecting into potential customer accounts, and building qualified pipeline.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and outcome-driven team player. Excellent prioritization, organization, and focus are essential in this role. You’ll work with Sales team members to identify target accounts and craft outbound campaigns with the goal of increasing prospects’ awareness and interest in Picnic.
You will be extremely effective at building rapport over the phone with a range of decision-makers. You will be relentless in understanding the needs, pain points, and desired outcomes of our prospects and customers. You must be technically proficient and able to communicate the value of Picnic to both technical and business leaders.
You’ll be the type of person who thrives in an early-stage environment.
Location: Washington, DC and surrounding area, preferred. Outside of Washington, DC with semi-frequent travel, acceptable. Work will be remote with some on site requirements. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Understand Picnic’s product offering, value proposition, and the competitive landscape
- Be knowledgeable about our partners and their integrated product and services offerings
- Set meetings with organizations with our targeted personas via integrated marketing campaigns, marketing activities, and traditional outbound phone calls
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads regarding Picnic products
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads to increase interest in Picnic
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas of quality meetings and sourced opportunities
- Maintain Salesforce as the system of record
- Daily cold calling and emailing to target accounts
- 1+ year(s) of business development, sales, recruiting, or similar professional experience
- Ability to make a high volume of calls daily to engage prospects
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Utilizing Salesforce to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts
- OTE: $70,000 split between base salary and variable compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability)
Recognizing that our own data trails are being used against us, and that humans are vulnerable to exploitation, Picnic’s founders realized that the solution to the social engineering problem – the way to protect people from those who would use their information against them – is to think like a hacker, to focus on harnessing the power of information for good, and to provide people with the technological means to reduce their visibility and accessibility to social engineers by controlling their data footprint. Our team was built to achieve this.
An Important Note:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Picnic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic team, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t fit perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for to fill this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Picnic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 01:59:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!