Job Vacancy Business Development Operations Analyst Northrop Grumman
Job title: Business Development Operations Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Job description: US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation assistance may be available
CLEARANCE TYPE: None
TRAVEL: Yes, 10% of the Time
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today!
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is seeking a Principal Business Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Dulles, VA. The qualified applicant will be responsible for supporting the Tactical Space System Division’s Strategy and Business Development Operations.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creating and Managing the Division’s Tableau Dashboard portfolio; integrating data from multiple sources and functional teams to provide quantitative insights that guide executive decision making and business outcomes.
- Managing the development, tracking, reporting, and forecasting of Business Development Operational Goals and Activities
- Serve as the Division’s Salesforce Administrator, managing division user accounts, leading virtual training, and supporting data requests.
- Managing the drafting and development of executive caliber deliverables, including but not limited to Board of Directors Reports; Monthly Management Reports; BD Operational Goals Reports; Sector Quarterly Reviews; and Pipeline Assessment Reports.
- The candidate will manage and coordinate executive-level meetings and pipeline/opportunity reviews, to include coordination with Tactical Space Systems Division, and Sector BD Staff.
- Selected candidate will interact with senior internal personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Other responsibilities may include supporting the development and execution of communication strategies and supporting long range strategic initiatives and campaigns as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Six (6) or more years of related experience in business operations or related field.
- Four (4) years analytical experience.
- Skilled with dashboarding software (e.g., Tableau, Tableau CRM, and/or Excel/Power Pivot/Power BI)
- Experience with KPI / performance metric reporting and analysis
- Familiarity with data visualization and data modeling tools and techniques.
- Proven ability to create, compose and edit written materials, and to consolidate data from multiple sources into concise executive caliber summaries.
- Superior analytical skills – ability to draw conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- A result driven attitude and a proven capability of working in a collaborative environment across distributed locations and organizations.
- Full knowledge of industry and NGC practices and processes.
- Knowledge and experience in business plan development, market research and competitive analysis.
- Prior Salesforce Administrator experience preferred.
- Current TS/SCI & SAP
Salary Range: $71,500.00 – $107,300.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Expected salary: $71500 – 107300 per year
Job date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:16:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!