Job Vacancy Business Development Manager Titan Physical Therapy
Job title: Business Development Manager
Company: Titan Physical Therapy
Job description: Job description
TITAN Physical Therapy (located in Lexington, KY) is looking for a motivated Business Development Manager to help us continue to grow our customer base.
Are you an experienced Business Development professional motivated by building relationships and exceeding goals? Do you have a track record of taking the business you work with to the next level and be a key player in the development of a business? Are you someone who wants to be at the forefront of projects to drive growth? Are you ready to get your teeth into something new? Have you done what you’ve done for a while now and you’ve hit your ceiling, and you’re ready to be re-invigorated and take on a fresh new challenge? If by now you’ve read this and said “that sounds like me” then let me tell you who we are…
TITAN Physical Therapy is a privately owned company that has been in operation for over four years and is currently experiencing tremendous growth. This growth requires someone with appropriate experience generating, processing, and closing leads as well as the ability to drive monthly and annual membership plans and group session sales.
Due to the rapid growth and success of our company, the Business Development Manager position is being created to help take our business to the next level. We are a purpose-driven organization that operates from the core values of accountability, altruism, empathy, and leadership, and we’ve built a team of hard-working and committed individuals who are TRULY passionate about making a difference through their work.
The right person is goal oriented and inclined toward living an active, healthy, balanced lifestyle, and is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service to potential and existing customers
- Booking quality appointments to achieve goals
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales targets
- Tracking membership plans
- Executing ongoing marketing plan based on clinic needs with a focus on new customer acquisition, activation, retention, and loyalty
- Managing the physical therapist schedules.
- Building relationships with our customer base
- Reactivating past customers to buy new/additional products and programs as needed
- Participating in special events to promote the clinic
- Participating in meetings and trainings as needed
- Data entry and documentation review
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of sales, customer service or hospitality experience preferred
- Proven experience in generating and following up on leads
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proven track record in generating personal sales
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, customers, and the public
- High level of integrity. This position requires someone that is team-oriented and willing to work above and beyond the job description
- A passion or interest for the health and fitness industry
- Computer savvy
If you’re looking for a place to call “home” that you can see yourself working for the next 5- 10+ years and want to be part of a company that is rapidly growing and will present you with opportunities to learn, grow as a person and team member, then this is perfect for you.
How to Apply:
Apply by sending your resume along with a ONE PAGE cover letter clearly detailing your previous experience in sales, customer service or hospitality and why you are the best candidate for this role for this role along with salary requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Lexington, KY
Job date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 02:07:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!