Job Vacancy Business Development Manager Paychex
Job title: Business Development Manager
Job description: Our parent company, Distrivalto USA Inc, has been in the housewares industry for more than 30 years and is well-known for its exclusive distribution of national brands in Latin America. Distrivalto’s experience paired up with our young dynamic team is the perfect combination that has led Holstein in becoming a household name.
The best memories start in the kitchen. Holstein Housewares was founded with the mission of simplifying life in the kitchen with functional, high quality and accessible small kitchen appliances and treat makers. At Holstein, we design with you in mind, to simplify life in the kitchen by making everyday cooking and entertaining easy. We offer a thoughtful portfolio of products to help you create endless recipes from healthy meals to guilty pleasures, fitting many lifestyles.
The North America Business Development Manager’s primary purpose is leading initiatives to generate and engage with clients to build new business for the company. Working cohesively with all departments to execute strategic plans to achieve revenue goals and grow the territory. Discovering and building new business opportunities to gain market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop unique presentations and product offerings.
· Develop and execute sales campaigns for key accounts.
· Manage price negotiations, customer price calculations and quotes or purchase order follow-up/execution.
· Manage flow of products and ensure legal/regulatory compliance and quality assurance.
· Communicate closely with key accounts to define product vision.
· Update/create programs that achieve margin objectives at competitive price points.
· Work with other departments to develop and source new products from initial concept to final in-store displays.
· Grow territory in both brick and mortar and e-commerce accounts.
· Coordinate and arrange sales presentations, visual merchandising vehicles and planograms.
· Make relevant and crucial business decisions on a discretionary basis.
· Travel to trade shows and key account meetings when needed.
· Research and contact new leads and develop prospect lists.
· Work extended hours as necessary to complete all pending projects.
· Other duties as assigned or as become evident.
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Job date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:26:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!