Job Vacancy Business Development Consultant Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Job title: Business Development Consultant
Company: Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Job description: Job Req ID: 20745
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
As a global leader in server technologies, Supermicro has been growing extremely fast in many key markets such as Cloud Computing, Big Data, HPC, Storage, etc. To meet the market demand, Supermicro is seeking a Director of Business Development to work in our headquarter in San Jose.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job included but not limited to:
- Develop product roadmap and lead the development and integration of server/workstation system products
- Develop and deliver a clear strategy and partner closely with marketing, engineering, and business development to provide a complete server solutions to customers
- Leverage strong technical background to create technical product requirements for cloud/data center infrastructure solutions based on customer requirements, industry trends and business requirements
- Engage with customers at various levels including senior executives, engineering, and product marketing to convey our capabilities and vision, and understand their challenges and requirements
- Escalate critical issues to high level management and vendors for solution as needed
- Provide product trainings to internal teams, sales teams and customers
- Provide 3rd level customer support to both internal and external as needed
- Strong experience in Server / Storage / Enterprise / Cloud desired
- A minimum of 12 years of progressively expanding marketing, business development, and/or strategy experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred in engineering, business, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability in product marketing and/or product management role, must have managed a number of products from initial concept through development, launch, and end-of-life
- Strong knowledge with computer architecture
- Exceptional communication and presentation skill is a must, able to communicate effectively with customers to promote, answer questions, and receive feedback
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Location: San Jose, CA
Job date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:21:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!