Job Vacancy Business Development and Delivery Manager Avispa Technology
Job title: Business Development and Delivery Manager
Company: Avispa Technology
Job description: Business Development and Delivery Manager 1138259
A leading technology company is looking for a Business Development and Delivery Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the business development (including delivery) for our growing Professional Services product line. This includes eLearning courses, Blended Learning training engagements, and Start-up assistance. The ideal candidate has prior experience in Marketing, Sales, or Engineering. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Business Development and Delivery Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment
Business Development and Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Create Marketing Plans and Collateral in collaboration with KGSO Mktg and KGM.
- Train the HW and Services field in Education Services (Startup Assistance and Blended Learning focus).
- Collaborate/Train SEO Management and SEs.
- Identify opportunities for KES with the HW and Services field.
- Manage the KES Blended Learning funnel.
- Create Blended Learning deal pricing.
- Approve PL PS quotations.
- Locate/Manage trainers.
- Monitor eLearning order implementation.
- Manage virtual and in-person course delivery.
- Manage pool of training equipment.
Business Development and Delivery Manager Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, or Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Electrical, Communication, Computer, Automotive, etc. related majors or equivalent.
- Field/sales experience is a plus.
- Great at engaging with customers and showing value add of solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in multi-discipline, international, cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills with the ability to influence
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasker who would like to join a dynamic team and drive the growth of the fundamental service.
Expected salary: $30 per hour
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Job date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:23:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!