Job Vacancy Business Continuity Analyst(Network) Xlysi
Job title: Business Continuity Analyst(Network)
Job description: Qualifications
- The ideal candidate is likely to have received a college degree with a focus in network design, or equivalent experience. Candidates must be self-motivated, demonstrate excellent multitasking skills, and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, state-of-the-art electronic trading environment
- 2 years of network engineering experience in a professional environment
Change Management experience is must.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI stack
- Understanding of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Some experience working with either Juniper, Aruba or Cisco
- Understanding of switching, firewalls, STP, VLANs, VPNs, Trunks, ACLs, multicast routing (IGMP, PIM)
- Familiarity dealing with multiple vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience performing network traffic and protocol analysis using standard industry tools (Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix
- Desire to obtain a CCNA or CCNP
This is a Hybrid/On-Site role.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:31:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Tags: AnalystNetwork banking and finance Business Continuity dealing trading financial services Job operational payments private banking treasury Vacancy Xlysi