Job Vacancy Business Analyst – Wealth & Asset Management Capco
Job title: Business Analyst – Wealth & Asset Management
Job description: About the team:
Capco’s Wealth and Asset Management practice helps support clients to stay ahead of industry trends and consequently define and deliver on their future business strategy. This allows Capco to support the complete value chain from defining their strategy, platform design, product shelf and client and advisor experience design. Additionally, in light of cost pressures, Capco continues to support wealth and asset managers optimize operating models and service models to drive efficiencies. We are experts in the following areas:
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Cost and Operational Efficiency
- Business Model Transformation
- Investing and Planning
- Advanced Technology and Modern Delivery
- Engagement and Adoption
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Serve as technical Business Analyst on agile pod (comprised of various roles including developers, QA testers, and Product Managers) responsible for definition and delivery of wealth management planning features, tools, solutions, and experiences to meet target audience needs consistent with product strategy and vision
- Preparing, facilitating, documenting and participating in client meetings/workshops conducting a structured gathering, research, and analysis
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements, and functional specifications to identify gaps between the current state and future state
- Creating business requirement documents (BRD’s) into use cases/functional specifications for customization
- Requirements gathering, functional requirements, user stories, and documentation business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules
- Business process models/design, logical data models, standards and guidance
- Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness
- Conducting market/client research and industry analysis of requirements
- Producing high-quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports) to effectively communicate project findings
- Basic scripting and project plans
What you’ll bring with You:
- 4+ years’ experience working in a modern delivery environment with strong understanding of testing strategies (UAT/ QA) within Agile/ JIRA framework
- Solid Business Analyst skills, including experience interviewing client executives to gather and document business requirements and process mapping
- Experience leading projects in the Wealth Management sector
- Hands-on experience delivering on conversion/post-merger integration projects and/or working on enhancing legacy systems
- Expert with Excel and Data Analysis, including modelling, lookups and macro writing, data mapping, systems design, APIs, gap analysis, etc.
- Technical software specification writing and documentation
- Proven track record of strong scope and change control
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science and/or Engineering discipline preferred
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 28 May 2022 07:29:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!