Job Vacancy Benefits Account Manager (Gulfshore Insurance) Acrisure
Job title: Benefits Account Manager (Gulfshore Insurance)
Job description: Here at Gulfshore Insurance, we believe a team that loves what they do, does it better! We are committed to creating a culture of individuals who are passionate and dedicated to their work and our clients. We cultivate a great work environment where our associates can excel. With that strong team basis, our commercial, employee benefits, and personal insurance services exist to protect and better the lives of our friends and neighbors.
Gulfshore Insurance, an Acrisure agency partner, has a current need for a full-time Employee Benefits Account Manager. An Employee Benefits Account Manager is committed to delivering a consistently impeccable experience. This is a 75% in house position that requires direct interaction with Client Advisors, peers, and clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in onboarding new and retaining existing group benefits clients
- Provide a high degree of support in maintaining, expanding and servicing small Group Benefit accounts (<50 employees)
- Accurately document new and existing coverage transactions in the automation system
- Requires direct interaction with Client Advisors, peers, and clients
- Proficient in the use of windows-based operating system and Microsoft Office products (2010 or above), including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient knowledge of Group Benefit products, including 401K, HR compliance and programs
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent in education and experience, required
- College degree, preferred
- Active FL Life & Health license, required
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Employee Benefits or Human Resources (preferably with an independent agency/broker), required
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Effective communication skills (oral, written and telephone), strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Must have excellent computer skills and the ability to learn agency automation system and other automation/internet programs as required
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 10lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- Workstations are cubicles with moderately high sides
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- In person until trained. Then shift to hybrid schedule
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Naples, FL
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 06:40:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!