Job Vacancy Automotive Used Car Sales Consultant Pioneer-Family Automotive
Job title: Automotive Used Car Sales Consultant
Company: Pioneer-Family Automotive
Job description: Do you have experience in the corrections, hospitality, advertising or customer service fields? Are you looking to switch careers? We’re willing to train you to be a successful Used Vehicle Sales Associate.
Used Car Sales Consultant (Marietta, OH):
About this position:
In this position you are responsible to partner with the customer through all aspects of the vehicle purchase and ownership experience. Our Sales Consultants are the most influential person delivering an exceptional customer experience
Professional sales experience within the auto industry or others is beneficial but not a prerequisite for success. Enthusiastic customer service, common sense and a competitive drive are essential. We will teach the skills necessary to nurture your career in a team environment.
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
What We Offer:
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and dreams.
We also offer:
- Full-Time positions available
- Weekly draw/ commissioned pay with monthly bonus programs: fun daily contests
- Low salesperson-to-manager ratio
- Certified salespeople are encouraged to “cross-sell” among our vast inventory of new and used vehicles
- Continuous on-site and computer-based training
- Company supported medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available
- 401K Offered
- Paid holidays
- Vacation (after one year)
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing prospects
- Greeting prospects and analyzing their needs
- Presenting products and solutions to those needs
- Coordinating test drives and trade vehicle evaluations
- Presenting and negotiating purchase options
- Reaching positive agreement
- Vehicle delivery
- Ongoing customer retention and referrals
Specific skills required:
- Prior automotive sales experience not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
- Friendly, likeable and outgoing personality
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Location: Marietta, OH
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:25:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!