Job Vacancy Automotive Technician Plaza Audi Asbury Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Technician Plaza Audi
Company: Asbury Automotive Group
Job description: Overview
Plaza Audi is looking for Service Mechanics to join our Automotive Dealership!
At Plaza Audi we have a very busy shop with lots of repair work.
*We offer signing bonuses up to $15,000 based on skill level.
We offer the highest flagged rate in the St. Louis Market.
We will guarantee you 40 hours at your flagged rate each week.
We offer weekly production bonuses.
We offer paid manufacture training.
We offer medical insurance.
We offer a 401K with a company match.
We offer the ability to earn stock in the company.
We offer flexible work schedules including the number of days worked each week.
We close on all major holidays.
Our shops are air conditioned.
*Please see dealer for details on eligibility for sign on bonus
Pay and Recognition:
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Paid training
- Stock equity grant awards (select management and front-line team member’s eligible!)
Insurance / Retirement:
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity plans
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy leave (disability leave)
- Health savings
- Flex spending accounts (tax free)
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans
- Life Insurance (Whole Life and Term)
- 401k with company match
Learning, Tuition Assistance and Career Development:
- Digital career path tool to assist with career development
- Continuous training through Asbury’s Internal Learning Management System
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Scholarship awards
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Aggressive Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The “B” Level Service Technician has the responsibility of understanding and completing routine repairs necessary for the repair of customer vehicles. This individual will perform general repairs and diagnosis with some assistance. These repairs include but are not limited to light engine work, transmissions, clutches, drive shafts, electrical systems (starters and alternators) HVAC systems, steering & suspension systems. This individual will have a majority of their manufacture certifications.
- Make accurate use of the multi-point inspection form on each vehicle
- Document all work performed and recommended on assigned repair order
- Communicate with service advisor when additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Maintain technician proficiency as specified by Asbury standards
- Conduct road test to determine work needed and to confirm work was successfully completed when necessary and practical
- Perform all levels of diagnosis and repair on vehicles
- Perform all levels of preventive/routine maintenance services
- Utilize product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs and schools to continuously expand your knowledge of new technology
- Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the Asbury specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
- Report to management any situation or condition that would jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its customers or employees
- Take care to ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, as well as company policy, regarding safeguarding all customer vehicles, property and information
- ASE certifications heavily preferred
- Manufacturer certifications heavily preferred
- Previous automotive technician experience required
- Must have basic tools
- Must have great technical and mechanical skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work repetitively on complex tasks
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Job date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 04:54:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!