Job Vacancy Automotive Technician Nielsen Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Technician
Company: Nielsen Automotive Group
Job description: Job description
The Nielsen Automotive Group is looking to add Automotive Mechanics to their Morris County and Sussex County teams! These people will be accountable for repairing vehicles and ongoing maintenance for our loyal customers.
The ideal candidates will have previous automotive experience working with a variety of engines, be a reliable, exhibit teamwork, and add value to our organization.
- TOP WAGES & SIGN ON BONUS, commensurate with experience
- FREE COLLEGE OPPORTUNITY! Online or in-person with Strayer University
- Excellent work environment
- Employee discount plans on Vehicles and service
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement account
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Conduct diagnostic procedures and provide accurate repair recommendations.
- Manage paperwork by Maintaining legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and our records.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- 3+ years of service technician experience
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
- Willingness to participate in in-house training
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools
- Excellent listening and communication skills
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Sussex, NJ
Job date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 05:23:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Tags: automotive distribution export import freight forwarding Group inventory warehousing Job Nielsen private transportation public transportation shipping Technician transportation & logistics Vacancy