Job Vacancy Automotive Technician – Hennessy Ford Lincoln Hennessy Automobile
Job title: Automotive Technician – Hennessy Ford Lincoln
Company: Hennessy Automobile
Job description: Description:
At Hennessy, we know that technicians are the core of our business. Our technicians play an essential role in the safety and reliability of our customers’ vehicles which is why we are willing to invest in the best.
What we offer:
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Built-in toolboxes – just bring your own tools!
- Climate controlled work environment
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Full range benefits
As a technician at Hennessy you are responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of customer vehicles through the following activities:
- Complete preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintain vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and reviewing service advisor notes, conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components, and repairing body damage.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs in the Reynolds system.
- Keep shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles.
- Update job and product knowledge as required by the manufacturer.
- Communicate professionally and provide updates on customer repairs as needed to service advisors and the parts department.
- All other duties assigned.
Hennessy is proud to serve our community with a set of core values which guide our daily decisions and actions. They are:
- Accountability – We take ownership of our words, actions, results, and commitments.
- Teamwork – We are better when we work together.
- Kindness – We show compassion and care for others.
- Grit – We have the heart and determination to see it through.
- Integrity – We are trustworthy, honest, and do what’s right.
- Curiosity – We ask questions to seek understanding.
What we expect:
- Valid Georgia driver’s license and an acceptable driving record at all times.
- Must submit to background and drug screen.
Working Environment & Physical Demands
Duties are performed throughout the dealer premises, both indoors and outdoors. Work includes frequent movement around the company facilities and the outdoor car lot to move vehicles. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The position requires regular and predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts will include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace. Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl. criminal background check, review of consumer & motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility). Employment is on an at-will basis & subject to termination if dealership rules & regulations are violated.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 05:52:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!