Job Vacancy Automotive Technician Drive Automotive Services
Job title: Automotive Technician
Company: Drive Automotive Services
Job description: Job description
KERRY’S CAR CARE
WE’RE EXPANDING AND HIRING AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS! COME GROW WITH US!
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS/MECHANICS QUALIFY FOR ASE SPONSORSHIP UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING COURSEWORK!!!!
- FLAG HOURS? HOW MANY CAN YOU ACCUMULATE IN A WEEK!?!?! WE GOT EM’!
- UP TO $42 PER FLAG RATE FOR THE MOST QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
- SUNDAYS OFF FOR FAMILY TIME!
- PAID VACATION and HOLIDAYS OFF!
- MEDICAL, VISION, DENTAL & LIFE INSURANCE ARE AVAILABLE!
Duties/Responsibilities for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Maintain our customer’s vehicles.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance.
- Perform tests on specific parts and systems to ensure proper function.
- Identify mechanical problems either visually or through diagnostics.
- Examine critical parts and systems using a standard checklist.
- Repair or replaces malfunctioning parts and systems such as brake pads, belts, water pumps, transmissions, and other mechanical parts.
- Plan and establish a timetable to complete repairs and maintenance.
- Provide timely communication with management and team members regarding the status and applicable needs.
- Record and report any damage to the company or customer property immediately.
- Test drive vehicle to confirm safe and proper operation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of vehicle repair.
- Excellent mechanical repair skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Proficient with computer diagnostic equipment, flow charts, and software.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Tools and transportation are a must.
- Valid driver’s license
- ASE certifications are a plus!
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Vocational/technical school program or apprenticeship in auto repair or related field required.
- Two years of related experience preferred.
- Commercial driver’s license may be required.
Physical Requirements for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors present.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES
- We pride ourselves on a family-oriented culture
- We have designed a lucrative pay structure based on performance incentives and production
- Drive can provide growth within a multi-state organization
- Employees at every level will have opportunities for their own personal advancement
- Training/Development Programs
- Paid Time off
Drive Automotive Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 05:37:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Tags: automotive distribution Drive export import freight forwarding inventory warehousing Job private transportation public transportation Services shipping Technician transportation & logistics Vacancy