Job Vacancy Automotive Service Technician The Faulkner Automotive Group
Job title: Automotive Service Technician
Company: The Faulkner Automotive Group
Job description: Job Description:
SIGNING BONUS TO QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
Faulkner Automotive is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. We provide training to all our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy, and ambition to succeed. We are actively looking to expand our team as inquire below!
- Providing quotes and availability of all parts required
- Adhering to manufacturer’s policies and procedures on all warranty and service contracts
- Examines customer vehicles in a timely fashion
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction Scores at or above company standards
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations
Automotive Service Technician Benefits, include:
- 40 hour guarantee
- Top-tier benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Annual reviews and merit increases
- Fully stocked parts departments
- Air-conditioned service departments
- Annual trips and/or bonuses to top producers
As an Automotive Service Technician it is your job to inspect, maintain and repair vehicles in a timely, efficient manner. Service Technicians use diagnostic tools to identify the source of the problems and then make the necessary adjustments or repairs. Tasks will also include performing safety inspections, basic maintenance, oil changes, lubrication, and minor repairs.
Automotive Service Technician Requirements
– Valid Driver’s License
– PA State Inspection and Emissions License
– ASE certifications preferred
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Location: Feasterville, PA – Trevose, PA
Job date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 07:52:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!